zaterdag 25 april 2015

Old and new shop

Hi there, it's been a while since my last post here. I haven't forgotten this blog, but I've been really busy with other stuff. What I've been up to? Well read on and discover.....



New Etsy shop


For starters I've opened  my Etsy shop. It's been a year now since I started Kleurig & fleurig childrens clothing and I'm not happy with the shop as it is. Etsy gives me a more active community and the opportunity to sell worldwide. Selling via Etsy gives costumers a more secure feeling of buying with a legitimate shop. And Etsy shops are easier to find on the internet, which is a huge advantage for me. 
Besides that, Etsy costumers are looking for the kind of products I sell, that is handmade stuff. 


Closure of the old shop


I don't have the time to run two shops, so my old shop will close soon. Bit by bit I'm listing the clothes in my old shop into the Etsy shop. This takes time, so have a little patience with me. New items I'll only list in the new shop. 


Don't miss anything new

 

If you want to stay updated and miss none of the new things in the Etsy shop of Kleurig & fleurig, follow this blog and/or my facebookpage. And of course you can put the shop under your favorites to follow all new listings. 


See you soon in the Etsy shop of Kleurig & fleurig!!!


Love, Astrid

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten